Who We Are
We are a non-profit organization created by volunteers right here in Fredericton. We provide information on current volunteer opportunities for volunteers interested in contributing to our community. We also provide much needed services to our caring community members.
We aim to...
We aim to...
- Promote volunteerism to grow the overall numbers of people involved as Volunteers in our community including youth, new residents, job seekers, low-income, seniors and retirees.
- Provide advice on Volunteer Recognition programs for non-profits, at the same time hosting a common Volunteer Recognition Event during National Volunteer Week.
- Is a voice for the Volunteer community as a whole and responds to issues of the day that concern them and their Volunteer experience.
- Support innovation in community development by actively seeking out and building relationships, alliances and partnerships between non-profits, business and government that enhance the ability of the non-profit organizations to achieve their goals.
- Is a centralizing force for gathering and communicating relevant information on the latest research, educational opportunities and dates for community events, in particular, fund-raising endeavors.
- Disseminate information that builds capacity and supports the growth of professionalism in non-profit management and Volunteer management.
- Provide the means for non-profits to network, coordinate Volunteer energies and collaborate to address needs in the community.